Offer Credit Union Membership as a Free Employee Benefit!
What is a SEG?
The Select Employee Groups (SEG) program is a business partnership that allows companies to partner with Oregonians Credit Union on behalf of their employees and families.
Business Partner/SEG Membership
If you are an employer, you know how important benefits are to your employees. You also know how expensive they are. You may not know that providing credit union membership opportunities for your staff may be one of the best benefits you could offer. And the best part...it's totally free to you. This value-added benefit is available to your employees immediate family members, too!
Benefits For Employees:
- Having access to an OCU membership is a valuable part of employee benefit packages.
- Accessing great OCU loan rates keeps more money in employees’ pockets.
- OCU offers direct deposit, online banking and a network of branches, so membership for employees is convenient.
- OCU Business Development Officers will visit employers to answer employee questions.
- Once an employee is a member of OCU, their membership follows them the rest of their lives, regardless of employment status.
Benefits For Employers:
- Joining OCU on behalf of your employees is easy and FREE.
- Offering access to OCU for employees is a great lifetime benefit to offer your employees and their families.
- Becoming an OCU SEG is easier and less expensive than starting your own employee credit union.
- OCU works directly with HR Departments to provide materials for new hire packets.
- OCU also works with the HR Department to schedule visits to answer questions employees might have about joining OCU.
- Employees can always contact OCU directly with questions – so the HR staff can remain focused on other duties.
Contact a Business Development Officer Today! Email or call 503.833.5177.