COVID-19: Our Response
In uncertainty, we're here to help
COVID-19 has changed much about the way we live and bank. As part of the Oregonians family, we're here to help make sure you have access to the financial services you need - through this pandemic and beyond.
Stop on by, our branches are open
As your credit union, we're thankful we're able to remain open and assist you in this unique circumstance. But we're in this together, and we need your help. When you visit, the following social distancing practices will be observed at our branches:
- The number of people allowed in a branch will be limited
- Floor markers will guide where you'll need to wait for assistance
- Surfaces will be sanitized between member visits
- Masks are required
Branch hours & availability
⊗ Shared Branching remains unavailable inside all branches.
For Shared Branching deposits, please use our ATMs.
Branch lobby hours
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Oregonians Credit Union
6915 SE Lake Rd
Milwaukie, OR 97267
If you're in tight spot, let us know
We understand many jobs have been lost and income has been reduced, and we want to help. We will work with members who have been impacted by COVID-19 on an individual basis. If your income has been impacted by COVID-19, the following financial assistance programs are available with no fee:
You may skip up to three loan payments in a calendar year. Eligible loan types for COVID-19 Skip-Pay:
- Auto Loans
- RV & Motorcycle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Consumer Loans
You may skip the principal portion of up to three loan payments in a calendar year. Eligible loan types for COVID-19 Interest Payments:
- Credit Lines
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Installment Loans
- Home Equity Loans
INTEREST-ONLY PAYMENT REQUEST
We understand jobs have been lost and business sales have decreased. We will work with members who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 to offer a solution to help in this time of need. If you have an eligible loan, you can apply to skip a payment
or to make an interest-only payment.
We may also be able to modify your loan so your payments are more affordable. Give us a call for assistance.
If your tax return was directly deposited into your Oregonians account, we will deposit your stimulus check payment as soon as it's sent over by the IRS. If you're expecting a check payment, the easiest way to deposit it is using the mobile check deposit
feature of our mobile app. For an updated status on when your payment will arrive, check with the IRS
Yes, if you're an Oregonians member and you either own or represent an eligible business. The current round of PPP loan funding closes on March 31. 2021, so get in touch with our Business Lending Team
before then to apply.
You have 24/7 access to your Oregonians account in Online Banking and our mobile app. You can make check deposits, loan payments, transfers, and even open new accounts or apply for loans.
To get started, register for Online Banking here. Your Online Banking credentials will be used to access our mobile app.
- Have a check deposit? You can take a picture of it in our mobile app, and we'll deposit it for you.
- Need to make a transfer? Online Banking transfers are immediate.
- Need to pay a bill? We offer free Bill Pay through Online Banking and our mobile app.
- Need to deposit cash? All of our branches have ATMs that accept cash and check deposits.
- Can't handle your transaction remotely? Give us a call at 503.239.5336 or visit any of our branches.
for more information on remote banking with Oregonians.
If you're depositing a check, you can take a picture of it in our mobile app
and we'll deposit it for you. You can also deposit checks and cash into the ATMs at our branch locations.
You can also use our bill pay services in Online Banking to transfer money into or out of your Oregonians account. Electronic transfers generally take one business day; but you'll need to verify your external account first.
Oregonians will never proactively contact you by phone, email or text and
ask you for your confidential information. We may call our members to check-in on them, but we will not ask for confidential information like your Social Security Number, your debit or credit card numbers, your PIN numbers, or your account information. Please beware of phishing emails and phone calls.
Oregonians is one of the strongest financial institutions in Oregon with over 14% capital, which is well above average. This level of capital means we are financially equipped to respond to any economic adversity. In addition, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
Scams are in no short supply! Check our Fraud Watch
page to familiarize yourself with different types of scams going around.
Here are some helpful tips to keep you protected from scams in these uncertain times:
- Be wary of emails with links that direct you to the Center for Disease Control or World Health Organization, and go to their websites directly.
- Ignore offers for Coronavirus vaccines or cures that are not made at a drug store or your doctor's office.
- If you need to get tested for Coronavirus, only do this at a professional medical facility; do not purchase a "home test".
- Ignore solicited donation requests for Coronavirus research, they're likely fraudulent. If you decide to make a donation, do your research and authenticate the organization.
Remember, Oregonians will never contact you by phone, email or text to ask you for your confidential information, including your Social Security Number, your card numbers, or your account information.