At Oregonians, we believe in the power of offering educational opportunities for our members. Since 2010, we've awarded more than 45 students scholarships to help them pursue their educational dreams.
2021 $1,000 Student Scholarship
Oregonians Credit Union will award four $1,000 scholarships to four exemplary students:
- Two High School Graduating Seniors
- Two Current College Students
- You must be 17 years of age or older. There is no age limit.
- You must be an Oregonians member or an immediate relative* of an Oregonians member.
- Your High School and/or College cumulative GPA must be at least 2.5.
- You must be enrolled or plan to enroll in an accredited educational institution, including university, community college, trade school, vocational school, or employer-sponsored skilled trades apprenticeship program.
- You must submit an essay. See application for more details.
- Special consideration will be given to students who have been involved in extracurricular and/or community service activities.
*Immediate relative includes child, grandchild, spouse or sibling. You will be required to provide their Oregonians CU account number.
You'll receive a confirmation email after you submit your application. Please reply to the email with the following documentation on or before the deadline date:
- Completed essay.
- Unofficial academic transcripts.
- Letter of acceptance or proof of enrollment.
- Appropriate headshot to be used in publications if you are awarded a scholarship.