Full time Member Service Representative (Portland Metro Area)
Salary: Depends on Experience
Assist members with account transactions. Responsible for managing and balancing a cash drawer. Answers members' questions regarding credit union services and account problems. Actively cross sells credit union products and services. Serves members promptly and professionally.
1. Performs routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers, check cashing and cross selling.
2. Examines checks for endorsements and negotiability. Place holds when appropriate
3. Keeps members informed and explain credit union products and services. Cross-sell services when appropriate
4. Answers questions and solves problems for members. Directs unanswerable questions to appropriate staff member
5. Balance daily transactions and verify cash totals.
6. Maintains privacy of member account information
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Previous customer service experience required
3. Good oral and written communication skills
4. Proven ability to provide professional, responsive customer service
5. Ability to work under pressure and in negative situations
6. Competent computer skills
Interested candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org