The Saver Hounds Club is our Kids' Club Savings Program. This program is for kids ages 12 and under and helps teach them the value of saving.
Join the Saver Hounds Club by opening a kids savings account with a minimum deposit of $5.00. Kids will earn higher interest in their Saver Hounds account (up to $500) to help them learn the benefits of saving money.
Each club member will receive a Saver Hounds Punch Card and will earn one punch for each deposit over $10.00. When the punch card is full after 8 deposits, members can exchange their punch card for a prize and a chance to win a bigger prize! You will also receive semi-annual newsletters that provide financial education, as well as interactive games and coloring contests.
*Account earns Regular Share rate for balance over $500. Rate subject to change.
Saver Hound Links
Open an Account
Saver Hound Membership Stamp Card
It’s easy to start a Saver Hounds Membership Stamp Card! Any member between the ages of 0-12 can have their very own card. Visit any of our branches to get started.
Once you have a Saver Hounds Club Card, we will help you keep track of your deposits, and reward you with fun prizes for great financial behavior. You will also have an opportunity to win a $50 deposit, find out more details below!
Here’s how the Saver Hounds Membership Stamp Card works:
- You must be between the age of 0-12 and a Saver Hound member to receive a Saver Hound membership card. (See membership details)
- Deposits of $10 or more earn one stamp on the Saver Hounds Membership Card.
- Members are limited to one stamp per visit.
- When membership stamp cards are full, after making eight deposits of $10 or more, the completed card will be added into a drawing to win a $50 deposit.
- Member service representatives will issue a new membership card after the primary card is completed, so members can earn more credit for deposits.
- Members can submit unlimited cards into each quarterly drawing.
- The winner of the $50 deposit will be announced quarterly.
Semi-Annual Coloring Contest:
- Print a coloring contest from our online pdf, or request a copy from any of our convenient branch locations.
- Color and return the coloring contest to any OCU branch by the date it is due to be considered as a participant (due dates are located on each coloring page).
- One winner will be chosen per contest. Contests are judged semi-annually.
- Contest winner will receive a $50 deposit.
- During the month of each Saver Hound’s birthday, they will receive a special birthday postcard in the mail.
- When the Birthday postcard is presented at any OCU branch, the Saver Hound will receive a prize and they will be entered into a quarterly drawing to win a $50 deposit.
- At OCU we want to reward our Saver Hounds for their great financial behavior. Each time a saver hound makes a deposit, we will give them their choice of a prize.
- They will also receive prizes for completing a membership stamp card, and returning a birthday postcard.
Are you interested in becoming a Saver Hound?
- Anyone between the ages of 0-12 can join the Saver Hounds Club by opening a kid’s savings account with a minimum deposit of $5.00.
- Kids will earn higher interest in their Saver Hounds account (up to $500) to help them learn the benefits of saving money.
- Each club member will receive a Saver Hounds Punch Card and will earn one punch for each deposit over $10.00. When the punch card is full after 8 deposits, members can exchange their punch card for a prize and a chance to win a $50 deposit!
- Members will receive semi-annual newsletters that provide financial education, as well as interactive games and coloring contests.
For additional information contact a member service representative at 503.239.5336.