We have accounts resources to help teens learn how to manage their money and prepare for the future. And the best way for teens to learn is through hands-on experience, whether it’s beginning to use a debit card or saving for a big purchase down the road. Get started today!
Teen account offerings include:
- Teen Savings (age 13-17), earning a higher return*
- Checking Account Options
- Free Online Banking options
- Oregonians CU Scholarship Program
- First Time Auto Buyer Program
Resources for Teens and Young Adults:
- It's a Money Thing- Videos and resources to help you make sense of your money
- Hit the Road- A financial adventure
- iCount-Middle School Site
- It's Your Life-High School Site
Get started today!
*Account earns Regular Share rate for balance over $500. Rate subject to change.