Helping Oregon businesses flourish
As a local business, you need a local lending partner. At Oregonians, our experienced lending staff is ready to help take your business to the next level. Our local decision makers will work directly with you and find the perfect type of loan that best suits your business needs.
CARES Act Payment Protection Program Loans
If you're an Oregonians member and your business has a relationship with us, you may be eligible to apply for a loan under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) administered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). If you are not an Oregonians business member and need a PPP loan, we recommend you reach out to the financial institution that holds your business relationship.
Commercial Real Estate
Looking to refinance an existing commercial loan or purchase a new business building? Oregonians CU may be able to help.
- No prepayment penalties!
- Loan terms customized to meet your needs
- Owner Occupied/Non-Owner Occupied
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans
Business Credit Card
The business credit card is perfect for making everyday business purchases.
- Streamline expense tracking by separating business transactions from personal transactions.
- Ease of bookkeeping records
- Helps build business credit.
Business Line of Credit
A business line of credit is perfect for...
- Good source of working capital
- Small business improvements and projects.
- Covering any unexpected business expenses
- Additional funds available as you pay off the balance
We offer loans on all types of equipment, ranging from office to dental to heavy kitchen equipment. Check with us to see if your equipment qualifies.
Business Term Loan
Oregonians Credit Union also offers term loans for various projects. Fixed terms of up to five years with a variety of collateral options.
Other Loan Options
Do you have concerns that are unique to your company? We may have a custom solution for your business!