Small Business Resources
Oregonians Credit Union is committed to fulfilling the needs of small businesses throughout Oregon. In an effort to provide the utmost in convenience, we have included documents, information and links that may be of assistance to you and your business.
Documents and Forms
- Business Balance Sheet (Example)
- Components of a Business Balance Sheet
- Business Profit & Loss Statement (Example)
- Components of a Business Profit & Loss Statement
- Preparing to Apply for a Business Loan
Useful Websites for Small Business Owners:
Oregon's economic development agency working to create and expand businesses that provide sustainable, living-wage jobs.
Oregon SBDC services are available to anyone who starts, operates, or owns a small business in Oregon.
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to encouraging the formation, growth, and success of small businesses nationwide.
A system offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that enables taxpayers to make their federal tax payments electronically.
- Oregon Department of Revenue: Keep up to date on Oregon tax laws and reforms.
Recommended Business Partners:
- BenefitMall: Payroll Services for Small Businesses
- Merchant Card Services: a full-service provider of electronic payment processing services, including credit, debit, fleet, gift card, electronic benefits transfer, and check authorization and conversion.
Contact Us Today!For more information contact:
(503) 239-3073 or email