Small Business Resources
Oregonians is committed to fulfilling the needs of small businesses throughout Oregon. In an effort to provide the utmost in convenience, we have included documents, information and links that may be of assistance to you and your business.
SBA PPP Loans
PPP Update: The federal government has resumed accepting PPP loan applications. If you have already inquired or applied for a PPP loan before the first round of funding closed, your application will be prioritized. Our team will be in touch with you via email. If you are an Oregonians member and have yet to apply, please continue here.
Documents and Forms
- Business Balance Sheet (Example)
- Components of a Business Balance Sheet
- Business Profit & Loss Statement (Example)
- Components of a Business Profit & Loss Statement
- Preparing to Apply for a Business Loan
Useful Websites for Small Business Owners
Oregon's economic development agency working to create and expand businesses that provide sustainable, living-wage jobs.
Oregon SBDC services are available to anyone who starts, operates, or owns a small business in Oregon.
SCORE is a nonprofit association dedicated to encouraging the formation, growth, and success of small businesses nationwide.
A system offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury that enables taxpayers to make their federal tax payments electronically.
- Oregon Department of Revenue: Keep up to date on Oregon tax laws and reforms.
Recommended Business Partners
- BenefitMall: Payroll Services for Small Businesses
- Merchant Card Services: a full-service provider of electronic payment processing services, including credit, debit, fleet, gift card, electronic benefits transfer, and check authorization and conversion.
Contact Us Today!For more information contact:
(503) 239-3073 or email