Applying is fast and easy!
You will need the following information in order to complete the application:
- Government issued ID/drivers license/State ID or passport with current address
- Current physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Now that you've opened your account, here are a few tips to help you transition your payments and services.
- Link your old account to your new account. You’ll want to leave your old account open for six weeks, so you have enough time to transition all your payments and services. By linking the two accounts you can easily move money between the two until everything is switched over.
- Transition your direct deposits, automatic payments and other services.
- Confirm all your payments are being made from the new account.
- Close your old account.
- Start taking advantage of all the great features of your new account:
- Sign up for online banking and set up account alerts
- Sign up for e-statements
- Download the Oregonians Credit Union Mobile app
- Stay up to date with current offerings by following us on social media