Switch to Oregonians
You will need the following information in order to complete your membership application:
- Government-issued ID or passport with current address
- Current physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Step #2: Switch your direct deposit & payments
- Leave your old account open long enough to allow outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals to clear through your old account.
- Transfer funds from your old account to your Oregonians account.
- If you have automatic payments setup on your old account, switch the payments to your Oregonians account or debit card. Here is a list of contacts you may need to make:
- Your employer's HR department
- Retirement or pension payments
- Social Security Administration
- Mortgage company
- Homeowner's insurance
- Auto insurance
- Life insurance
- Utility companies
- Telephone companies
- Cable company
Step #3: Close your old account
Once you confirm all of your payments and deposits are transitioned to your Oregonians account, you can close your old account. Destroy your old checks, ATM/Debit Card and deposit slips.
Step #4: Add more value to your membership
Welcome to the Oregonians family! We hope this transition went smoothly. We are here to help you take full advantage of all your new membership has to offer. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Sign up for online banking
- Setup account alerts
- Sign up for e*Statements
- Download the Oregonians app
- Follow us on social media
Click here to learn more about accessing your accounts remotely.