News & Events
Branches will be closed on the following holidays:
Monday, May 29th, 2017
Tuesday, July 4th, 2017
Plan Now for Health Care Costs in Retirement
With health care spending projected to grow 5.8%1 annually, health care costs remain the largest threat to retirement savings. Make health care a critical part of your retirement income plan.
Gain a better understanding of:
- Coverage options including Medicare
- Health care costs in retirement
- Steps you can take to develop a plan with your advisor
1Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Studies, National Health Expenditures Projections, 2015-2025.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC , a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.
Oregonians Financial Planning main office is located at 306 NE 20th Avenue, Portland, OR 97232. FR-1789624.1-0517-0619
Board Election Results
With the conclusion of the annual meeting on Thursday, May 4th, we are pleased to announce the election of the following directors to serve three-year terms:
- Alicia Anderson (incumbent)
- Jeff Coffman (incumbent)
- John Vincent (incumbent)
It is our ongoing priority to ensure your personal information is protected. For your continued security, on 7/10/16, we implemented enhanced password protections for Online Banking.
As a reminder, experts recommend that you periodically change the passwords you use to access websites as a precaution. You will now be required to update your password on at least an annual basis going forward.
We encourage you to make sure your password complies with the information below to ensure uninterrupted access to your account.
New Password Complexity:
- Between 8-32 characters.
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter.
- Must contain at least one lower-case letter.
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Special characters include ! # $ _ -
Password CANNOT contain:
- These special characters @ . * +
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot match the Login ID or contain the Login ID within
- Cannot contain the word “password”