News & Events
Branches will be closed on the following holidays:
Monday, September 4th, 2017
Board Election Results
With the conclusion of the annual meeting on Thursday, May 4th, we are pleased to announce the election of the following directors to serve three-year terms:
- Alicia Anderson (incumbent)
- Jeff Coffman (incumbent)
- John Vincent (incumbent)
It is our ongoing priority to ensure your personal information is protected. For your continued security, on 7/10/16, we implemented enhanced password protections for Online Banking.
As a reminder, experts recommend that you periodically change the passwords you use to access websites as a precaution. You will now be required to update your password on at least an annual basis going forward.
We encourage you to make sure your password complies with the information below to ensure uninterrupted access to your account.
New Password Complexity:
- Between 8-32 characters.
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter.
- Must contain at least one lower-case letter.
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Special characters include ! # $ _ -
Password CANNOT contain:
- These special characters @ . * +
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot match the Login ID or contain the Login ID within
- Cannot contain the word “password”