News & Events
Monday, May 28th
Wednesday, July 4th
Health Care in Retirement Seminar
Tue, May 8th- 6pm- Beaverton
Wed, May 9th- 6pm- Gresham
Board of Directors Results
Oregonians CU held its Annual Meeting on March 7th at the Milwaukie headquarters. It was announced that the following members were elected to the board.
- Paul Dawson (3 year term)
- Jim McBride (3 year term)
- Brian Miller (1 year term)
As a member of Oregonians Credit Union, you can save up to $15 on TurboTax® — the #1 best-selling tax software. With TurboTax, you’ll get your taxes done right and your biggest possible refund, guaranteed.
- NEW: Expert review of your return. With TurboTax Live, you can have a live CPA or EA by your side to answer questions and review your tax return.
- Get a head start on your taxes. Snap a photo of your W-2, or import it into TurboTax from over 1 million companies. Either way, you’ll save time and get a jump start on your tax return.
- Searches over 350 deductions. TurboTax finds every deduction and credit you qualify for so you don’t miss a thing.
- Start TurboTax now and save!
#1 Best-Selling brand of tax software based on aggregated sales data for all tax year 2016 TurboTax products. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer for TurboTax 2017. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.
As you may know, Equifax was recently impacted by a cyber-security attack. We are committed to providing you as much information as possible to help inform and protect our members.
The Equifax data breach initially occurred from mid-May through July 2017, when hackers accessed a large amount of data. Data impacted includes names, Social Security numbers, birth dates, addresses, and driver’s license numbers for about 143 million Americans. In addition to this personal information, it is estimated that 209,000 credit card numbers were also accessed by these hackers. To see if your information is potentially impacted, please visit the Equifax Cyber-security website.
- Keep up on the latest breach-related news and instructions from Equifax here: https://www.equifaxsecurity2017.com
- Setup MyAlerts on your Oregonians CU accounts.
- Sign up for a credit monitoring service, if you are not already protected.
- Consider applying a credit freeze with all three reporting agencies.
General Good Practices
- Review your credit score annually, at no cost, and without impact to your credit score https://www.annualcreditreport.com
- Monitor your active accounts with your existing financial institutions for fraudulent activity, such as new loans.
- Educate yourself about current threats to consumers. The FTC's website and FAQs can be very helpful: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov
- Practice good online habits by learning good password hygiene, how to verify websites, and how to ensure secure connections while using websites.
- Stay aware! Scammers often use breaking news stories, such as this, as opportunities to scam individuals even further. Verify phone calls and watch out for phishing emails.
Board Election Results
With the conclusion of the annual meeting on Thursday, May 4th, we are pleased to announce the election of the following directors to serve three-year terms:
- Alicia Anderson (incumbent)
- Jeff Coffman (incumbent)
- John Vincent (incumbent)
It is our ongoing priority to ensure your personal information is protected. For your continued security, on 7/10/16, we implemented enhanced password protections for Online Banking.
As a reminder, experts recommend that you periodically change the passwords you use to access websites as a precaution. You will now be required to update your password on at least an annual basis going forward.
We encourage you to make sure your password complies with the information below to ensure uninterrupted access to your account.
New Password Complexity:
- Between 8-32 characters.
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter.
- Must contain at least one lower-case letter.
- Must contain at least one number or special character
- Special characters include ! # $ _ -
Password CANNOT contain:
- These special characters @ . * +
- Cannot contain your first or last name
- Cannot match the Login ID or contain the Login ID within
- Cannot contain the word “password”