Mobile Check Deposit
Snap. Tap. Deposit.
Mobile Deposit is a handy feature of our mobile app that enables you to deposit checks into your Oregonians accounts using the camera on your smartphone. You can also apply checks directly to your Oregonians loans.
Why deposit checks on your smartphone?
- 24/7 Convenience - Deposit checks anytime-anywhere*
- Safe and secure - Fully encrypted image transmission
- Save Time - Save yourself a trip to the branch
To start, download our mobile app
Simply enroll in Online Banking, the download the app for your device below. Mobile check deposit is available for iPhone and most Android devices.
Log in to the Oregonians App on your phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps!
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check
- Take photos of the signed check (front & back)
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
After You Deposit
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 60 days after it has posted to your account.
All mobile check deposits will be required to have a restrictive endorsement, including all of the following items:
- Your signature
- The words "For Mobile Deposit Only"
- Oregonians Credit Union
- Your account number
*Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are 10 items per month or a total of $7,500, whichever comes first, with a daily limit of 5 items and $2,500. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 7.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera. Click here for more information about Android Devices.