Stay informed about your account
Do you want to know what's happening with your account - when it's getting low or when an item clears? Sign up for our MyAlerts today. With MyAlerts you choose what you want to be notified about, when and through what method: email, text message or both.
You must be signed up for Oregonians CU Online Banking. If you are, login to your account. If you aren’t, sign up today.
- Log in to online banking
- Select "MyAlerts" from the options on the left side menu
- Follow instructions from that page.
- If you are adding a new email or text address to Online Banking, make sure you validate the new address. (Member Options>Email Address>Send Confirmation Number)
Alert Types Include:
- Balance Alerts: These are custom alerts that you set on your account, including loans, checking and savings.
- Low Balance Alerts: Set these alerts for any account and any minimum amount you choose.
- Transaction Alerts: These can be sent on deposits and withdrawals on any account, based on the minimum dollar amount that you set.
- Loan Payment Alerts: Receive a helpful reminder of when your next loan payment is due. You control the date of notification and frequency of alerts.
- Event Alerts: These alerts notify you when your account has been logged in to, or when an e-mail or password has been changed.
- Personal Alerts: These are custom reminders that you can send to yourself, i.e. birthdays, doctor's appointments. Enter the message, date, time and frequency that you would like to receive your personal alert.
Receive MyAlerts on your mobile phone
You may not know it, but text messages can be sent to a cell phone by email. To do this, you first need to determine the email address for that phone or device. This is a necessary step if you want to receive MyAlerts as a text message.
The first part of the email address is the 10 digit phone number with area code (without spaces or dashes). The second part is based on the company providing the cell phone service:
Example: The phone number (555) 123-4567 on an AT&T cell phone would be entered as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some cell phone plans include free text messaging, while others charge fees. Check with your cell phone provider to see what plan you have.