A safe, convenient, and easy way to pay
With our cards, you have the option of using Apple Pay to complete your debit or credit purchases with participating retailers and within apps. Apple Pay lets you use compatible iOS devices to pay in over a million stores accepting contactless payments. You can also make purchases within participating apps.
Safer than swiping your debit card
Because your card details are never shared when you use Apple Pay — in fact, they aren’t stored on your device at all — using Apple Pay is the safer and more private way to pay.
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
Getting started with Apple Pay
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone or Apple Watch with iOS 8.1 or later.
- Swipe down and select the plus sign to add your debit or credit card.
- Enter your Oregonians card number manually or use your device’s camera to upload it
Note: If your Oregonians card is already on file with iTunes, you may be prompted to simply enter the security code or CVV number located on the back of your card.
You may be prompted to call (844) 646-5465 to verify your account when adding your Oregonians card to your digital wallet on your mobile phone. Upon calling, you will be asked verification questions in order to confirm your identity and then your Oregonians card will be activated for use with your phone.
3 Simple Steps to Pay
- Look for the Apple Pay symbol at checkout and position your device close to the terminal.
- Initiate payment by clicking your device’s home button when prompted by the Touch ID icon.*
- Your device will vibrate when the transaction is complete.
*Touch ID must be enabled on your phone to use Apple Pay. This can be activated in your device’s settings.
- More info about Apple Pay ›
- Detailed setup and use instructions ›
- Participating merchants and apps ›
Need an eligible card to get started?
Apple Pay FAQs