The Oregonians App
Bank anywhere, anytime
With the Oregonians app, you can manage your accounts whenever you need and anywhere you go. Keep up-to-date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, make a mobile check deposit, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more.
Download our mobile app today
Simply enroll in Online Banking, the download the app for your device below.
Mobile app features
- Check account balances
- Review transaction history
- Mobile Check Deposit*
- View check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Locate branches and Co-Op ATMs
Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are on a per-member basis. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement. Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 7.0 or better and iPhone 4 or newer model. Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and a 5 megapixel, auto focus camera. Click here for more information about Android Devices.
- Oregonians CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging in to online banking from a web browser on a computer.
- Password and security questions are required to login.
- Automatic timeouts occur after a period of inactivity.
- You must be a current Oregonians member and enrolled in Oregonians Online Banking. You must first log into Online Banking from a computer before using the Oregonians Mobile App for the first time. Contact us if you need assistance with signing up.
- Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Oregonians Bill Pay. You must sign up for Bill Pay and add payees while logged into Online Banking from a computer before you'll be able to access Bill Pay within our Mobile App. Click the Bill Pay tab to get started.
- If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into Online Banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact us during normal business hours at 503.239.5336 to change your password.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone. It's always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere.
- Setting up a password to access your smartphone is always recommended to protect your phone if it gets lost or stolen.