Oregonians Mobile App
Bank anywhere, anytime
With the Oregonians Mobile App, you can manage your accounts whenever you need and anywhere you go. Keep up-to-date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, make a mobile check deposit, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more.
- Check account balances
- Review transaction history
- Mobile Check Deposit
- View check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Locate branches and Co-Op ATMs
- Oregonians CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
- Password and security questions are required to login.
- Automatic timeouts occur after a period of inactivity.
- You must be a current Oregonians member and signed up as an active user of Oregonians Online Banking. You must first login from a computer before using the Oregonians Mobile App for the first time. Contact us if you need assistance with signing up for Online Banking.
- Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Oregonians Bill Pay. You must sign up for Bill Pay and add payees while logged into Online Banking from a computer before you'll be able to access Bill Pay within our Mobile App. Click Bill Pay to get started.
- If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact us during normal business hours at 503.239.5336 to change your password.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone. It's always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere.
- Setting up a password to access your smartphone is always recommended to protect your phone if it gets lost or stolen.
- Do not download applications from untrustworthy sources. Only use Apps from the approved Apple or Android/Google Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victim's smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don't know or have doubts about.
*Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are on a per-member basis. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 7.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera. Click here for more information about Android Devices.