A safe, convenient, and easy way to pay
Oregonians provides you with Samsung Pay™ for your Oregonians debit or credit card. Samsung Pay is accepted at more places than any other mobile payment service out there – virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. And it’s safe. Your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information, so you can pay without worry. Compatible with the latest Samsung Galaxy devices.
Setting up Samsung Pay
Follow these steps:
- From the device’s home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay®.
- If the app is not already installed, download from Google Play™.
- Touch Add a debit card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If requested, enter your billing address and touch SAVE.
- Review the terms and conditions and the touch AGREE TO ALL.
- You will be prompted to call our care center and will be asked a series of questions to verify your identity.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
Get complete instructions for the first-time use of Samsung Pay here ›
***You will be prompted to call (844) 646-5465 to verify your account when adding your Oregonians card to your digital wallet on your mobile phone. Upon calling, you will be asked verification questions in order to confirm your identity and then your Oregonians card will be activated for use with your phone.
3 Simple Steps to Pay
- Swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
- Hover your phone over the in-store card reader. Congratulations! You just paid!
If you have multiple cards in Samsung Pay, swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top to access your payment cards. Then, swipe to the left or right to select your Oregonians card. Each time you open and use Samsung Pay, the most recently used, viewed, or added card will display.
- Learn more about Samsung Pay ›
- Compatible Samsung Devices ›
- Setting up Samsung Pay ›
- How to Make a Payment with Samsung Pay ›
Need an eligible card to get started?