Congratulations to our 2023 winners
2023 High School Senior
2023 College Student
2023 Graduate Student
Applications are closed for 2023. The 2024-2025 Scholarship Program will open in March 2024.
High School Senior
You must be a high school senior graduating high school in 2023. You must be at least 16 years of age to apply.
Current College Student
You must be currently enrolled at an accredited institution, and have graduated high school before 2023.
You must be currently enrolled in a graduate program, or beginning a graduate program in the Fall 2023 term.
- You must be an Oregonians member or immediate relative (child, grandchild, spouse or parent) of an Oregonians member.
- You must submit your application online no later than Friday, June 30, 2023.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher.
- You can't be an Oregonians Board Member, Committee Member, staff member, or an immediate family member of those listed previously.
Award Amount & Terms
- Three (3) one-time scholarship awards of $2,000 each will be paid.
- Scholarship awards are paid directly to the accredited college or university the student is attending.
- Academic transcripts
- High school seniors: high school transcript
- Current college students: high school transcript, college transcripts
- Graduate students: college transcripts, graduate program transcripts
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- What are your academic and/or professional goals, and why?
- How will this scholarship help you?
Basis of Selection
- 32% essay
- 24% academic activities & leadership
- 20% community involvement
- 16% academic performance
- 8% length of Oregonians membership