Mobile banking for every lifestyle
With our free, easy, and secure mobile banking app, you can bank anytime, anywhere using your mobile device. Keep up to date with your balances, view your transactions, transfer money, make a mobile deposit, pay bills, find an ATM or branch location and more.
- Check account balances
- Review Transaction History
- Mobile Check Deposit
- View check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills through Bill Pay
- Locate branches and Co-Op ATMs
Download Our App Today!
- Oregonians CU Mobile Banking is protected with SSL encryption, the same security protection used when logging into online banking from a web browser on a computer.
- Password and security questions are required to login.
- Automatic timeouts occur after a period of inactivity.
- You must be a current Oregonians Credit Union member and signed up as an active user of Oregonians CU Online Banking. You must first login from a computer before using the Mobile app for the first time. Contact us if you are not setup for Online Banking.
- Before you can begin paying bills with your mobile device, you must be a registered user of Oregonians CU's Online Bill Pay. Sign up for Bill Pay inside Online Banking. Click Bill Pay to get started.
- If your mobile device becomes lost or stolen, you can quickly deactivate access to your account by logging into online banking using a computer and changing your password. You may also contact us during normal business hours at (503) 239-5336 to change your password.
- Never store passwords on your smartphone. It's always best to commit these security details to memory and not record them anywhere.
- Setting up a password to access your smartphone is always recommended to protect your phone if it gets lost or stolen.
- Do not download applications from untrusted sources. Only use Apps from the approved Apple or Android/Google Marketplace. Criminals use infected documents and applications to spread their malware and compromise victim's smartphones. Never open an attachment or download an application from a person or website that you don't know or have doubts about.
*Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are 10 items per month or a total of $7,500, whichever comes first, with a daily limit of 5 items and $2,500. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 7.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera. Click here for more information about Android Devices.