Mobile Check Deposit
Snap. Tap. Deposit.
Mobile Deposit is a new feature of our mobile banking app that allows users to deposit checks into their Oregonians accounts using the camera on their phone.
- 24/7 Convenience- Deposit checks anytime-anywhere*
- Safe and Secure - Fully encrypted image transmission
- Save Time - Save yourself a trip to the branch
This feature is available for the iPhone and many Android phones.**
How to Make a Deposit
Log into the Oregonians App on your phone and deposit a check in just a few easy steps!
- Choose destination account
- Enter amount of check
- Endorse the check (see example)
- Take photos of the signed check (front & back)
- Tap “Deposit Check” button
Click here for our HELP page.
After You Deposit
- You will receive email notification when your check has posted.
- If your check cannot be posted for some reason, we may ask you to submit the check again. Do so only if requested.
- Once you have received a confirmation email that the check has posted, write DEPOSITED and the date across the top half of the face of the check.
- Keep your check for 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Securely destroy the check 60 days after it has posted to your account.
- Review our FAQ page for tips on how to best use Mobile Deposit
*Mobile Deposits have a 3 business day hold once posted to your account. Mobile Deposit limits are 10 items per month or a total of $5,000, whichever comes first, with a daily limit of 5 items and $1,500. Click here for our Mobile Deposit Service Agreement.
**Mobile Deposit for iPhone requires iOS 7.0 or better and iPhone 4 or better.
** Mobile Deposit for Android requires version 4.0 or higher of the Android operating system and have a 5 mega pixel, auto focus camera. Click here for more information about Android Devices.